Brooklyn-Based Specialty Pharmacy
Servicing the New York Metropolitan Area
- Fast prescription processing to minimize delays
- Direct access to clinical pharmacists and nurses for Oncology and Infusion Therapy
- Home Infusion services by Certified Nurses
- IV Therapy for various disease treatments at patient’s residence
- Supportive services for home therapies per medical prescribing orders
- Unique programs to assist patients with adherence and compliance
- Assistance with resources to medical foundations for financial hardship support
- Knowledgeable staff available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
pick up & delivery
- Pickup and delivery of prescriptions by patient request only
- All prescription deliveries are made by employees of Echo Care Specialty
- Services are provided within the boroughs of New York City
- We do not mail by any courier any prescriptions filled.
Our team of finely trained support technicians and clinical pharmacists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call toll-free: 888-782-3031.
- After-hours Pharmacist on duty: 917-520-5257.
- Interpretation & support in over 70 languages, call our support lines at MIR Associates: 800-545-0308.
We accept walk-in patients during our normal business hours. No appointment necessary. Handicap-accessible ramp and entrance on premises.
Monday thru Thursday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
When it comes to pharmacy services in New York, the wide range of services that we provide is the biggest contributor to our popularity. Some of the services that we provide include specialty drug distribution, specialty meds, specialty pharmacy, clinical pharmacy, and community pharmacy.
Our focus is always on providing
the best care and services to our patients.
In order to achieve this goal, not only have we equipped ourselves with a pool of well-trained and experienced staff of clinical pharmacists, case managers, and technicians but also reach out to medical professionals when the need arises. Our skills and experience are both instrumental in patient care, making us their favorite pharmacy in New York.
At Echo Drugs (Echo Care Specialty Pharmacy), we pride ourselves on this simple fact: taking personal care of our patients and tailoring that care to their needs is paramount!
We understand that each patient’s care is unique. That is why we work with each and every patient and their providers, to address their needs. We personalize our approach to every case and situation. We strive to provide our patients with the best quality of services, pursuant to the highest level of ethical, clinical, legal and business standards.
We are committed to avoiding even the slightest appearance of dishonesty or wrongdoing. We are determined to have all of our personnel adhere to the highest ethical and legal standards in all of their dealings with patients, health care providers, companies with whom we do business, government entities to whom we report, and the public and private entities from whom reimbursement for services is sought and received.
We proudly maintain and adhere to the Compliance Program, which supports our mission. We constantly look for new and progressive ways to improve our customers’ experiences, by utilizing new technologies, clinical and treatment advances, and any other tools, which support our mission.
Echo Care Specialty Pharmacy is independently owned and operated by pharmacists with clinical knowledge in complex disease management therapy. Prescriptions for patients are filled in a quick and timely manner, with insurance claims billed accurately to payors and assistance programs.
Our healthcare team of clinical pharmacists, case managers, and technicians are here to answer questions from patients and caregivers on issues of insurance claims and any other pertinent needs for patients’ well-being. We are available by phone, email, and in person.
In the USA, some of the prescribed medicines are only supplied by authorized pharmacies to prevent misusage of these essential drugs. These curable drugs are available only at a few prominent and selected pharmacies that are officially acknowledged by the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers. A higher set of standards that includes patient education, clinical expertise, and treatment monitoring & support are ethically practiced in order to accredit a leading pharmacy with approval of selling limited distribution drugs.
Echo Drugs Pharmacy in New York is extremely proud to be one of the limited drug distribution pharmacies in the USA, authorized to sell prescribed oncology drugs to needy patients. We practice ethical pharmaceutical standards that have helped us in winning over the trust of reputed pharmaceutical manufacturers. With our persistent and ongoing efforts, we have earned distinction with patient and provider support & interaction.
Due to our sheer goodwill in the industry, renowned pharmaceutical manufacturers select us time to time whenever they launch a limited drug distribution drug in the market because of our:
- Extensive experience in drug distribution
- Stringent National network experience inpatient data collection
- An outstanding relationship with prescribers and local partnerships
- The upper hand in superior patient services that includes education, guidance, and support
- High reputation in the industry to sell over thousands of limited drugs for different cures
- Echo Drugs Pharmacy holds persistent to a vast assortment of life saver drugs that are inclusive and highly difficult to attain.